1. From Interstate 75 take Exit 49 (Kinard Bridge Road) at Lenox, Ga.
2. Go east from Interstate 0.5 mile to Lenox
3. Continue east and crossover Robinson Ave (US Highway 41) & the Rail Road Tracks
4. Continue east for almost 1.5 miles on CR-246 Kinard Bridge Road (The road changes name to Judge Lott Road)
5. When you come to a slight curve in the Judge Lott Road slow down and make a left turn onto CR-252 Lenox-Brookfield Road
6. Continue on Lenox-Brookfield for 2 miles crossing over the Hesterís Bridge and then you come to an intersection. Take a left at this intersection, which is the continuation of the Lenox-Brookfield Road and the road number changes to CR-363.
7. Continue on this road for 4 miles until you come to a Stop Sign at the intersection of Highway 125 and the Brookfield-Lenox Road.
8. At the Stop Sign intersection, Oakey Grove Church will be in view on the right hand side of the road-looking north.